What is Web Appliction Pentesting?
Pentesting can be explained as a test to find vulnerabilities or loopholes and Web Application Pentesting is finding vulnerabilities or loopholes in an Application. There are lots of automates tools which can scan a website and list all the vulnerabilities, but many issues cannot be detected by this automated tools and need of manual pentesting arise.
While testing an application, pentester will aim to break into it using security flaws. WAPT is combination of Automated and Manual. When you will start learning, you will get familiar to many security issue like SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, Session Management issues and many more.
What you will learn?
- Pentesting Methodologies
- Exploiting Access Controls
- Information Gathering
- Html and SQL Injection Attacks
- Privilege Escalation Attacks
- Many more Attacks
Ethical Hacking and Web Application Pentesting Course Links:
01. Ethical Hacking Course – Sagar Bansal – Start Now!
02. Web Application Pentesting – HackerSploit – Start Now!
03. Ethical Hacking – edureka – Start Now!
04. Ethical Hacking – Josheph Delgadillo – Start Now!
05. Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux – edureka – Start Now!
06. Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing – Loi Liang Yang – Start Now!
07. Linux for Ethical Hacking – The Cyber Mentor – Start Now!
08. Web Application Pentesting – The Cyber Mentor – Start Now!
Tips to Get Started:
Start the course when you have plenty of time or a short break because sometimes it might requires you to understand concepts properly. You need to research on some topics. So, don’t set you goal to learn everything in one day, practice the skills and you will be on track. 🙂
Note: The links are share to help community. The motive is to only help others by providing content links in guided manner. Please contact for any content removal query.